1. Information that we collect from you
We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information that you provide by filling in forms on our site www.cranleyhotel.com. This includes information provided at the time of registering to use our site, subscribing to our service or requesting further services. We may also ask you for information when you report a problem with our site.
- If you contact us, we may keep a record of that correspondence.
- Details of your visits to our site including, but not limited to, traffic data, location data, weblogs and other communication data, whether this is required for our own billing purposes or otherwise.
- Information that you provide to us or that we ascertain during your visit to our hotel.
- To maintain customer service standards and to assist staff training, we may record and monitor incoming calls.
- We do not knowingly collect information related to your racial or ethnic origin, political opinions, religious or other beliefs, health, criminal background or political affiliations, unless it is volunteered by you. We may use any health-related information provided by you only to serve you better and meet your specific needs when you stay at the Cranley Hotel.
2. Use of your information
- Your information will enable us to provide you with access to all parts of our website and to supply the goods or services you have requested. It will also enable us to bill you and to contact you where necessary concerning your orders. We will also use and analyze the information we collect so that we can administer, support, improve and develop our business.
- We may use your information to contact you for your views on our services and to notify you occasionally about important changes or developments to the website or our services. Further, where you have consented, we might also use your information to let you know by email about other products and services which we offer which may be of interest to you. If you change your mind about being contacted in the future, please let us know.
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us.
- We may also use your data or permit selected third parties to use your data, to provide you with information about goods and services which may be of interest to you and we or they may contact you about these by post or telephone.
We use the following types of cookies on our site:
- “Google Analytics cookies” (a web analytics service provided by Google Inc.). Google Analytics sets four cookies that allow us to analyze traffic on our site. Google Analytics cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to our site and to see how visitors navigate around the site, allowing us to improve our website functionality.
- “Session cookies” to identify and maintain a browsing session. These are set to expire after 14 days. These cookies do not collect or track any personal data or information about you as an individual. Instead, they are focused on how our site is used and seek to enhance the accessibility of our site.
- You may refuse to accept cookies by activating the setting on your browser which allows you to refuse the setting of cookies. However, if you select this setting you may be unable to access certain parts of our site.
5. Contact us